Monday, April 28, 2008

The First - Quick Bio


I have been blessed to grow up on the island of Newfoundland and to find my connection with the land and sea. It truely has become a part of me. I feel grounded and free everytime I feast my soul to the endless coastlines. My camera has become my third eye, drawing me closer and closer to the natural beauty all around me. For the past 6 years I have managed to jump off the rocks and indulge in the pleasures of surfing. Even when on land I still dream of being submerged in the cold frigid Atlantic waters.
Labrador has been my place of work and photography for the past 3 years. The seemingly untouched landscape and spectacular northern lights have captured my souls attention. My constant exposure to helicopters has grabbed my childhood interest in flight and turned my eyes to the sky.

No comments: