Thursday, July 7, 2011

Old Friends and Memories

This is the first addition to my blog in ages.. and ages.. But I am motivated by my memories of friendship with my late passed great uncle who I only briefly had the pleasure of sharing time with. It seems like more and more we find excuses not to do the things we enjoy including seeing the ones we love. I am grateful that the time we spent together was cherished and will be remembered. Even when our worlds seemed years apart we connected with our curiosity and imaginations. Uncle Lloyd was a carpenter, a painter, a photographer, a father, a friend and although youthful at heart his body was unable to contain his energy. Perhaps he now enjoys unlimited youth and freedom behind the scenes of this entirely connected world. I could see the fabric of creation in his eyes, as if he had experienced everything but wanted one last time to see it in new light. I feel now that he is in the light and touches everything that he once could not.

Lloyd you will forever have touched me and I thank you.







No comments: